JORBA Open Membership Page

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Really late in the game here, but we need 6 lagging members to renew by the end of the day to hit our monthly goal.

JDurk

If you've been following The Biggest Loser thread, I've lost a bit of weight. Clothes are slightly roomy. I got this JORBA tech t-shirt from my last renewal. Not sure if I ever wore it. Before it goes to the clothing dropbox, is anyone interested?

20220418_045737.jpg
20220418_045752.jpg
20220418_045740.jpg

Gene

The Dancing Machine
First I want to commend who sends out the mailings. After my auto renewal of my single speed level I got a package today.

Two, I either have not read this letter in years but was excited to see the different discounts being offered whether valid or not as it contained limited info...

Last, a small recommendation. For those that have been members since... maybe a different letter for thanks for your continued support since <year> instead of welcome to JORBA.

Thanks for all those on the BACK END making THINGS HAPPEN!

JORBA_renew.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Last, a small recommendation. For those that have been members since... maybe a different letter for thanks for your continued support since <year> instead of welcome to JORBA.

excellent suggestion.

Kaleidopete

8/15/22
This is the quarterly notification to inform you that AmazonSmile has made a charitable
donation to the charity you’ve selected, Jersey Off Road Bicycle Association Inc,
in the amount of $140.98 as a result of qualifying purchases made by you and other customers between January 1st-March 31st.

serviceguy

I just received my package from JORBA for the renewal, 1 JORBAnd + 1 Sticker (new logo) + Swag but no membership card.

Is that correct? Just checking since last post shows a card being mailed in August.

P.S. the Rebook t-shirt fits pretty big.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I just received my package from JORBA for the renewal, 1 JORBAnd + 1 Sticker (new logo) + Swag but no membership card.

Is that correct? Just checking since last post shows a card being mailed in August.

P.S. the Rebook t-shirt fits pretty big.

@Kirt

Top Bottom