JORBA Open Membership Page

dvaidya

Does being JORBA membership get you discounts at various bike shops? If yes, is there a list of shops and discounts on JORBA site?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Does being JORBA membership get you discounts at various bike shops? If yes, is there a list of shops and discounts on JORBA site?
5uGRwXF.gif

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Short answer: we are working on this, stay tuned here and upcoming newsletters for updates on this.

But also what @MadDan said.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Go in local shop, ask if they do, if the answer is no, find another shop
For real, this was something in place at lots of shops back in the day, and even shops who didn’t have an official arrangement gave discounts when asked.

That said, we are looking to set these back up.
Stay tuned for member benefits updates.

ekuhn

Got a note from PayPal that JORBA terminated my automatic renewal. Assuming this was in the master plan?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If anyone is up for renewal, or on the fence, I ask that you join or renew in the next few days. We are 8 memberships short of our goal for November. Since we have started the site/membership improvements in June, we have reached/surpassed our goal each month. I am not sure what happened in November but we are short of where we need to be.

Please be 1 of those 8 people who joins or renews today.

Cassinonorth

If anyone is up for renewal, or on the fence, I ask that you join or renew in the next few days. We are 8 memberships short of our goal for November. Since we have started the site/membership improvements in June, we have reached/surpassed our goal each month. I am not sure what happened in November but we are short of where we need to be.

I've been lazy. I lapsed a month or two (or a few who's counting), I'll be 1 of your 8.

pibbles

I will also be in that 8 but no one will count it as i just write a check and don't send in any paperwork as i refuse to buy a printer.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I will also be in that 8 but no one will count it as i just write a check and don't send in any paperwork as i refuse to buy a printer.
Maybe it's just because i'm only renewing, but i thought it was all online, no paper?

Top Bottom