JORBA Open Membership Page

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Meh, disappointing. I was hoping for a hint of papaya...
While you are at Ringwood around festival time you should swing by the local grove and see if there are any hanging around ready to drop.
Just maybe they will have slight papaya notes this year. 😄

*Also, don’t forget to register for the festival and support JORBA, Ringwood State Park and mountain biking advocacy in the garden state. 😁

serviceguy

While you are at Ringwood around festival time you should swing by the local grove and see if there are any hanging around ready to drop.
Just maybe they will have slight papaya notes this year. 😄

*Also, don’t forget to register for the festival and support JORBA, Ringwood State Park and mountain biking advocacy in the garden state. 😁

Meanwhile, in Ringwood, right now...

pawpaw.jpg

serviceguy

This purple thing made me think…I know, weird right? Anywho…I believe I mentioned a while ago making JORBA stickers with clear background and white design (i.e better suited to be used on car glass). Expanding on the so far not really acknowledged original idea, how about having a clear background and color design matching the specific year color band…maybe a white outline in case the color matches the surface where you’re going to be apply it. Or at least show the year of affiliation to JORBA?

@Patrick can you produce a chart of the median yearly increase of JORBA membership based on the color of the year specific JORBAband?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This purple thing made me think…I know, weird right? Anywho…I believe I mentioned a while ago making JORBA stickers with clear background and white design (i.e better suited to be used on car glass). Expanding on the so far not really acknowledged original idea, how about having a clear background and color design matching the specific year color band…maybe a white outline in case the color matches the surface where you’re going to be apply it. Or at least show the year of affiliation to JORBA?

@Patrick can you produce a chart of the median yearly increase of JORBA membership based on the color of the year specific JORBAband?

Great ideas. Let me know if you’d like to take over the membership fulfillment as I’d love if someone new took the reigns.

serviceguy

Great ideas. Let me know if you’d like to take over the membership fulfillment as I’d love if someone new took the reigns.
Did I say something wrong or that somehow rubbed you the wrong way? It wasn’t my intent, I’ve never had any issue during the very few interactions we’ve had. If anything you’ve been very nice to me. l’m not sure what fullfillment entails but I would be happy to help within my possibilities if help is needed. In any area where I could help. I was just tossing around an idea to somehow get some cheap gratification to those with severe cases of OCD like me and gain memberships. The sticker popped to mind because today after TM we met a couple of guys and we’re talking trails and building trying to get them to show up when I noticed the large number of stickers on one of the guy’s rear window, so I mentioned to him he missed the JORBA sticker. And so the sticker thing started buzzing in my head.

I probably picked the wrong thread for it.

P.S. how many reigns do you have? Usually one is more than enough! LOL

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did I say something wrong or that somehow rubbed you the wrong way? It wasn’t my intent, I’ve never had any issue during the very few interactions we’ve had. If anything you’ve been very nice to me. l’m not sure what fullfillment entails but I would be happy to help within my possibilities if help is needed. In any area where I could help. I was just tossing around an idea to somehow get some cheap gratification to those with severe cases of OCD like me and gain memberships. The sticker popped to mind because today after TM we met a couple of guys and we’re talking trails and building trying to get them to show up when I noticed the large number of stickers on one of the guy’s rear window, so I mentioned to him he missed the JORBA sticker. And so the sticker thing started buzzing in my head.

Don’t mind Kirt. He’s been stressing this mess all day. This is CR right now:

ECB062AA-F5C5-4277-88EF-689B45268161.jpeg

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

I guess I should have put a smiley face to show my intent wasn't ill. You said nothing wrong, as I said, great idea. Hence you can take on this roll and do great things with it.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

That would be @jmanic .. Gotta stay in my swim lane here

TommyF

Joined today - So sad to see all this damage, especially in CR. I've only ridden it once and that was only about 2 weeks ago. Great park !!!!
Hope to make some time to physically help in the clean up and reconstruction as well.

Top Bottom