JORBA Open Membership Page

Bleeder

JORBA:President
Here's a weird ask. Please cancel your JORBA subscription in PayPal.

That's not all, when the time comes please renew (or join) on our website.

Yeah, I know it's confusing, but we are migrating to CiviCRM, and we need to pull all the memberships into the new system. I have cancelled all autorenewal PayPal subscriptions for March, but PayPal doesn't provide a way to easily bulk update or change subscriptions so I'll have to manually cancel them moving forward, you cancelling your subscription and renewing helps tremendously.

johnbryanpeters

Yeah, I know it's confusing, but we are migrating to CiviCRM, and we need to pull all the memberships into the new system. I have cancelled all autorenewal PayPal subscriptions for March, but PayPal doesn't provide a way to easily bulk update or change subscriptions so I'll have to manually cancel them moving forward, you cancelling your subscription and renewing helps tremendously.
I navigated to PayPal and saw no subscriptions.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Went to log into the JORBA page to renew, and username and email not generating a password recovery.... Is it me? :confused:

Top Bottom