JORBA Open Membership Page

w_b

I kept trying to rememember if I renewed but then I MAXmembered I did so all good. Thanks!

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Morning announcements.........
View attachment 97465

So, not really an ANT type question but, is there any JORBA membership requirement for NICA adult affiliation roles? Coach’s, officials, lead team parents, etc.? If not, is there any reason why there shouldn’t/couldn’t be?

I am exploring the addition of a JORBA membership link in our software for next year. Our staff/board agreements encourage membership too. Requiring membership is a slippery slope that I would prefer not to go down though. If anything I would want to include membership.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Norm, I need some help with my membership. It's been so long since I logged in that I don't remember any of the credentials I used. I don't remember what my username was let alone the password. I don't even remember what email I used because when I used my current one to reset my password it didn't recognize it. Can you PM me my user name and password? Or at least my email. Thanks.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Norm, I need some help with my membership. It's been so long since I logged in that I don't remember any of the credentials I used. I don't remember what my username was let alone the password. I don't even remember what email I used because when I used my current one to reset my password it didn't recognize it. Can you PM me my user name and password? Or at least my email. Thanks.

Check your PMs

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I am exploring the addition of a JORBA membership link in our software for next year. Our staff/board agreements encourage membership too. Requiring membership is a slippery slope that I would prefer not to go down though. If anything I would want to include membership.

yes - i think the solution is a different class of members for insurance reasons - will discuss. as soon as i get the keys to the Ferrari over there....

Doctor Dave

Hey, newb question. Didn’t see a super-obvious place to post, so I’ll try this thread. A friend of mine and I ride Allamuchy a lot (Stephens, others). We’re both JORBA members. We actually stumbled across a small JORBA team near Lumpy Bumpy on Saturday. We’d love to pitch in but it seems really hard to find any info here or on JORBA site (last post I saw was for 5/18 maintenance) - like, where to go, what to bring, etc. that’s timely and specific. One of the guys working on the trail said there was some training coming up in July but no info I can find on where that is, etc. Is there an information site or link I’m missing?

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey, newb question. Didn’t see a super-obvious place to post, so I’ll try this thread. A friend of mine and I ride Allamuchy a lot (Stephens, others). We’re both JORBA members. We actually stumbled across a small JORBA team near Lumpy Bumpy on Saturday. We’d love to pitch in but it seems really hard to find any info here or on JORBA site (last post I saw was for 5/18 maintenance) - like, where to go, what to bring, etc. that’s timely and specific. One of the guys working on the trail said there was some training coming up in July but no info I can find on where that is, etc. Is there an information site or link I’m missing?
@KenS will help you.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

I've got this in my list of "things to do" but it is pretty far down. I do want to try to help direct people who are members but right now, establishing a membership base is my #1 priority.

Specifically you can find TM dates for Mooch North/Deer Park here:
https://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/allamuchy-trail-maintenance-schedule-2019.46775/#post-876732

@Apache1 runs these and can answer more questions.

As for Stephens I think @JORBA Stephens can answer questions about TM dates.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG

https://www.facebook.com/allamuchytrailcrew/

Email: Allamuchy@jorba.org

rlb

It's ok. To be fully transparent when I took this over I was expired. As was @KenS. We suck, all of us. Join the Circle of Suck.

Just trying to fix the suck a bit.

image.7.jpg

Top Bottom