JORBA Newsletter Teaser

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
The JORBA Newsletter is coming together. Featured in this issue is The Wally Tunison Interview - A History of MTB & advocacy in NJ. The interview went so well that we have enough material to make a regular "remember when" feature.

Also in this issue: National Bike Summit report, chapter reports, reader pics, Sprockit!, and much more!

JORBA members - Don't forget to submit your words, photos, news or other info to development@jorba.org for publication in The Dirt. It's your newsletter!

Some "throwback", enjoy. Check out the "working together" report and try to guess the year it was published. I heard this fashion is coming back btw:

97476180.jpg

97476714.jpg

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
isn't it weird when you sere pictures 20 years old and the clothing is in style now? that guys shirt/long sleeve combo in the red would def be in now, maybe not the glasses though...

early suspension design?....i would say early 90's but the clothing looks like early 80's :hmmm:

Frank

Sasquatch
Who the hell is Wally Tunison??:rofl: JK

He's a great guy who taught me, and a lot of other folks how important it is to get involved in supporting our parks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom