JORBA Members?

secondspeed02

bragging ?

:)walk the walk, look it sounds alot people take this personal "dont"wanst disrepecting anyone:D . :cool: Life is just showing up . It doenst matter to me If you show once a year or 1 hour.. *Another thing you wanna ride on that same day let folks know before going to TM post a fun group ride on this site.(group rides are way to awesome Jorba Tm )* >>
@ Ringwood& Jungle H. there's always a ride after Trail maintenance<<

For everyone: we can make this best year on total on volunteer hours...
peace,
P.S.
Thank you Jorba and Mtbnj for the public access to knowledge ...

fit4life

Just got my JORBA package in the mail today, stickers, a shirt, and most importantly my membership card. #196. I will do everything in my power to make to as many TM's as possible.

Frank

Sasquatch
Just got my JORBA package in the mail today, stickers, a shirt, and most importantly my membership card. #196. I will do everything in my power to make to as many TM's as possible.

Best post yet....this guy totally gets it!!!!

Thanks for the support.:)

Wobbegong

Great! We'll put you to work, no problem. :)

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes.

No. (I already paid)

It means I get to hang out with the cool people or something like that.

Great thread J.

Frank

Sasquatch
Thank you for your support. I'll get that nifty jersey out to ya soon. I hope you weren't pressured into this by a wookie.:eek:

mwlikesbikes

This morning at about 6:40 as I was getting ready for work I was listening to 106.3 G-Rock and Matt Murray was talking about JORBA and what great things they do for the mt. bike community. Pretty cool to hear that on the radio.
BTW I just upgraded from dirtbag status to black diamond. :D Keep the karma train rolling!!!!

Frank

Sasquatch
This morning at about 6:40 as I was getting ready for work I was listening to 106.3 G-Rock and Matt Murray was talking about JORBA and what great things they do for the mt. bike community. Pretty cool to hear that on the radio.
BTW I just upgraded from dirtbag status to black diamond. :D Keep the karma train rolling!!!!

That's so cool :)

Top Bottom