JORBA Lost and Found

Not So Fast

LOST: Planet Bike wireless comp at Stephens 11 o'clock ride. If found and ya wanna return it to its orginal owner give me a shout. Thanks

Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
LOST: My visa/check card, which was red. Not that it matters since I canceled it. But im pretty sure I dropped it somewhere between demo'ing a specialized and walking back to the car. Oh well.

dualfisted

maybe

LOST: My visa/check card, which was red. Not that it matters since I canceled it. But im pretty sure I dropped it somewhere between demo'ing a specialized and walking back to the car. Oh well.

When I was leaving for a ride I heard the MC announce afound credit card, that's about all I know. Hit Ken S up, he may know whether it was yurs or whether it was claimed or whatever.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
When I was leaving for a ride I heard the MC announce afound credit card, that's about all I know. Hit Ken S up, he may know whether it was yurs or whether it was claimed or whatever.

I was 99% sure that would happen. Oh well, its what I get for carrying it in my pocket and not my wallet on saturday. Not a big deal, ill have a new one tomorrow.

Frank

Sasquatch
I do believe both items ended up at the Jorba tent. I did see the card but only heard about the computer. I'm sure someone will chime in about the computer.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Yes Joe your card was at the registration table all day. Saturday night when the raffle was over and people bailed we decided it would be best to destroy the card since you would be cancelling.

Glad that mystery was solved!

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
LOST:

Titus Fireline Ti Hardtail (men's small frame). Outfitted with XO group drivetrain, XTR cranks, salsa carbon bar, thomson seatpost...all the good stuff.

If not found, I will generously accept replacement by event organizers. :D:D:D

The Kalmyk

LOST:

Titus Fireline Ti Hardtail (men's small frame). Outfitted with XO group drivetrain, XTR cranks, salsa carbon bar, thomson seatpost...all the good stuff.

Your joking right

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes Joe your card was at the registration table all day. Saturday night when the raffle was over and people bailed we decided it would be best to destroy the card since you would be cancelling.

Glad that mystery was solved!

Thank you Ken. I had to leave the fest at 2 to head to a bday party and I didnt realize I lost it until I got home. I had no time to go back unfortunetly. But thanks for keeping an eye on it and disposing of it.

Frank

Sasquatch
LOST:

I found that bike.....thanks:D

pinkshirtphotos

lost! a day of my vacation with the family for jorbafest. hell I don't want it back. I had a blast, come on year 2 (just dont make it the same weekend its my mommas birthday)

DD-

lost! a day of my vacation with the family for jorbafest. hell I don't want it back. I had a blast, come on year 2 (just dont make it the same weekend its my mommas birthday)

wouldn't coming to JORBAfest be the perfect way to spend quality time with your mom on her birthday?? :rofl:

My mom was one of the volunteers in the JORBA tent - she spent the entire day there registering people and selling raffle tickets - and said she had a fantastic day. Maybe next year I'll get her on the beginner's ride or over to John's (Cycle Works) Skill's Clinic :D

Top Bottom