JORBA fundraiser / Ringwood ride.

serviceguy

honestly, it was probably more of a paypal error...

Did it tell you there was a problem with your account and to try later? It was Paypal and it happened to me yesterday as well while renewing my JORBA subscription...@Bleeder , are you by any chance moonlighting as a russian hacker? J/K

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did it tell you there was a problem with your account and to try later? It was Paypal and it happened to me yesterday as well while renewing my JORBA subscription...@Bleeder , are you by any chance moonlighting as a russian hacker? J/K
Yeah... But I had changed my password recently so I thought it was that... So I signed out/back in and still got errors

serviceguy

As always, there’s multiple options for free parking, lots A, B, C and Ryerson parking, all in close proximity...I may even have a couple of spots in my driveway!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ill probably be there, whats the feeling on last minute sign ups or what if the system doesnt let us sign up(it could be my work network causing the problem since its a timeout error)?

serviceguy

ill probably be there, whats the feeling on last minute sign ups or what if the system doesnt let us sign up(it could be my work network causing the problem since its a timeout error)?

Looks like there's still 40 spots available, not sure how the intermediate and advanced are split on the day of the ride.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

Bleeder

JORBA:President
Top Bottom