Shop Keep
843459C0-1915-4A3F-BA06-EEE3680468F5.jpeg
More details to follow, but mark your calendars for Sunday October 20th

http://jorba.org/events/art-and-ellens-ringwood-group-ride/

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Looking like i'm in - let me know if i can help with anything.

Captain Brainstorm

Gonna try to make this, since its kind of my local ride, and the Whites have done great work in Ringwood over the years. Depends on the kids cross country race schedule for that weekend.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Spoke with Tom from JORBA. He’s going to be able to accept credit cards to process donations to JORBA. Cash or checks will also be accepted. For those interested the proceeds from those who donated their 31/31 winnings will be donated to JORBA as well.

The weather looks good and hopefully we raise some real money for a cause we can all get behind.

serviceguy

Spoke with Tom from JORBA. He’s going to be able to accept credit cards to process donations to JORBA. Cash or checks will also be accepted. For those interested the proceeds from those who donated their 31/31 winnings will be donated to JORBA as well.

The weather looks good and hopefully we raise some real money for a cause we can all get behind.

You mean at the ride? How about the donations done through the link on the JORBA page?

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
You mean at the ride? How about the donations done through the link on the JORBA page?

Yep. The ride is meant to be a fundraiser. You can certainly make a donation ahead of time on the web page as well.

Dingo

Is this the same parking area as the mtb fest?

There were folks, for that event that were guided way off, almost into NY state on Shepard lake rd.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is this the same parking area as the mtb fest?

There were folks, for that event that were guided way off, almost into NY state on Shepard lake rd.

Pretty sure the fest website specified to enter the parks main entrance. If they didn't read it......

Top Bottom