JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Andrew Dice Clay says
I got some new poems for you
poems one syllable

KenS

JORBA.ORG
If I ever write another haiku on mtbnj I will have to kick my own ass.

KenS

JORBA.ORG
jb - are you rocking colorado river guide sandals in that pic? I wish I bought two pairs when I got mine, they changed the design and boned them. Most comfortable sandals ever. Good stuff with the rider in training. My middle son has more nuts on a bike than I've had in years, it rules.

hmmm, I am contributing to the derailment of the fest thread. Have I mentioned that THE HUMAN EFFIN VISE will be bending things at jorbafest?

RNG1

Speaking of which, the human vise was not on the schedule with a time, is that throughout the day? I am curious and have already told my kids about it.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
:( wish i could go - work stuff. harumph. i might be able to make it to the later in the day stuff if all goes well.

KenS

JORBA.ORG
Speaking of which, the human vise was not on the schedule with a time, is that throughout the day? I am curious and have already told my kids about it.

He is going to be in/around the Marty's booth through the day and tentatively performing before Jeff Lenosky's shows. Joe any more details?

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Volunteering

I'll be there as well. Will be marking the course and leading the first beginner's ride.

Last edited:
Top Bottom