Jorba All Girl Ride May 10

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Females of all ages and abilities are invited to join Team Campmor and Team Bulldog for an All Girl Ride right after the kids races at Kittatinny Valley State Park. Special invitation to mom's. A 1:00 skills practice is available in the field before the ride. Ride starts at 2:00. We will start on the rail bed and work up to trails, stopping frequently to review technique and skills. Emphasis is on building confidence. Friends and beginners welcome. :)

Separate guys ride available by request.

F

FallGirl1430

2 pm is a little late in the day, which means I won't be in NY State till 6, but I'm in too. See ya'll at 1 for the skills stuff, sounds like fun,

Christina ... :)

S

Shar0se

I'm just learning clipless so I'm a bit slow going b/c I'm still nervous about being clipped in- should I come with or without my clipless pedals on Sat?

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I would say bring the clipless. We will have some time for you to practice in the field, and i have some excercises for new clippless riders.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Oh no!
I'm caving to temptation!!!

I'm running sound all weekend for a music festival just 30 min from here.
It's risky, but I'm sneaking out!!!
See you @ 1:00 gotta leave by 3:30.

metaldork

is there a rain date for the girl's ride? i'd be up for the guy's ride if other's don't mind an out of shape faux singlespeeder.

S

Shar0se

Great- thanks pixy! As for me- I'm pretty sure I'll be in attendance- I re-strained my soleus (spelling?) muscle in my lower leg so I've been resting & icing it the past two days- hoping tomorrow it will feel all better. I don't want to push it because I'm suppossed to run in a 5 mile race on Sunday.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
A good time!
Thanks for the tips.
They made the "big one" as smooth as butter.:D
Rock on... and Roll over!

ptgirl

It was a beautiful day and was awesome riding with everyone...thanks to the Campmor women again for your time and for teaching us some great skills!! :D

NJ Jess

sssssskillfulll

Thanks for everyone that showed up to ride. Once again to get success. Cyclopath cleared a log pile, Lynn did a bunnyhop, veronica was doing wheelies, Erin was cruzn the steeps, christina was mastering uphill rock gardens, lennie was growing her confidence, ptgirl was developing the attack position, Sinna was super in following through on technical sections (that were not that easy) and Eileen and Gerrlynn cruz a hot lap with the experts through even more slick rocks. It was an Awesome day!

Top Bottom