Jorba All Girl Ride May 10

Fun ride Saturday with everyone, another great turnout. Having these rides brings newer riders into our sport. Thanks to Jorba/Campmor for putting it together and also Ellen, Laura, Wendy and NJ Jess. Riding with NJ Jess I learn things about riding/racing that most likely I would never have known about. She has so much insight into the sport of mountain biking. I wish I didn't have to leave shortly after the ride, it would have been great to to a race pace lap with them, most likely from a distance :D

Christina ... :)

Sorry I missed everyone- my calf was still hurting- I was able to run in the race I had planned on Sunday but it's pretty sore again today- oh well- a little RICE and it should be all better soon! I won't be at Tymor either b/c I have a wedding! See you all soon though!!

Thanks for coming out to ride with us. I am glad to see that some of you have taken home some good experiences. Mountain biking has many more of those for you to explore. You all did great with some challenging conditions.

I was especially proud that all the girls cleaned that rock section on the hot lap loop. As you could see, the men that passed us were struggling too. So never think that you can't do it. Girls can!! :D

Looking forward to seeing some of you at the races.

Get out and Ride!

2489459551_48a229aa49.jpg

2489459685_c48907f1c1.jpg

2489459417_96b4b22f11.jpg

2490277380_d26dbde2ab.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom