Jiobit pet (or child) tracker

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Jiobit pet tracker. We’ve used this a little over a year but recently switched to something different. Our dog takes the train to the city everyday and needed something with more battery life. For a stay at home dog the battery will last a lot longer. You’ll have to transfer your info over to it, as the service cannot be shut off and restarted as the SIM card is buried inside of it. It costs $130 but will sell ours for $40.

https://www.jiobit.com/store-jiobit-for-pets-select-plan

Jmann

can we discuss why your dog takes the train everyday? Is it a service dog?
My wife is fortunate to have a job that allows dogs, so our dog commutes in with her. She (our dog) has been doing it since she was a puppy and we lived in the city. She is small and usually sleeps the whole way, nobody knows she’s there. She does have emotional support certification, but there hasn’t been any issues.

RobW

My wife is fortunate to have a job that allows dogs, so our dog commutes in with her. She (our dog) has been doing it since she was a puppy and we lived in the city. She is small and usually sleeps the whole way, nobody knows she’s there. She does have emotional support certification, but there hasn’t been any issues.
Awesome! We allow dogs in our office too but not all day.. for one, the smell alone would make the dog cracked out. We manufacture dog treats so you can imagine what goes on. GLWS

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is this her by any chance?
12754989-3ED0-4AD3-B2B5-013B134FF22A.jpeg

And all dogs are therapy dogs.
Most just freelance.

Jmann

Is this her by any chance?
View attachment 109888

And all dogs are therapy dogs.
Most just freelance.
My wife HATES commuting (mostly it’s penn station) and the dog greatly helps her with anxiety. Dogs make everything better. We are at the point where we only give business to dog friendly establishments since we try to have her with us as much as possible.

Cassinonorth

I was imagining that Seattle dog who has his own bus pass to ride the bus alone to the park every day.

dog-rides-bus-seattle-eclipse-fb3__700-png.jpg

Top Bottom