Going Long and Hard.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
New bike you wouldnt have ridden before you carried them?

False. The bike I wanted bad enough that I bought one from another shop 2 years before we became a dealer. I'm just swapping the frame for one with a logo now that I can rep the brand...

20191017_144645.jpg

Tim

aka sptimmy43
And for real talk. Salsa is blowing out Timberjacks at 40% off until the end of the month. I was going to buy my younger son a Specialized Pitch, but instead bought a complete SLX Timberjack and will swap it all to my black frame. Win win.
Does this apply to 24” timberjacks? My little guy is almost too big for the 20” bike he’s on now and his birthday is on 3 weeks.

serviceguy

And for real talk. Salsa is blowing out Timberjacks at 40% off until the end of the month. I was going to buy my younger son a Specialized Pitch, but instead bought a complete SLX Timberjack and will swap it all to my black frame. Win win.

Is that true for frames only as well? I have been mulling over a N+1 hardtail for a while...also, are they ever going to come with super boost ?

Last edited:

Sven Migot

Are they blowing out the Spearfish or Timberjack?

The Kalmyk

I might jump on that. Do they come in black?

Top Bottom