Going Long and Hard.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
In Villaines-La-Juhel, 1012k. 205k to go. The whole town is here, it's like a TDF Finish, Crazy. There's kids all over place bringing food and filling up bottles. Debating on sleep or pushing through. Control Time close is 21:46 so that's not a lot of error room if something goes wrong farther along...

jackx

Awesome job Jim. Great that you are soaking in the experiences! Allez Allez!! (and this is not any kind of Specialized reference).

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
In Druex. Last Control, 27 miles out. I'm close enough that I'm going to shoot for an Adrian Hands Society time. 88:55 - 90 hours. Going to leave at 9am just in case my legs stop working. If they feel good, I'll sit on the side of the road for a bit. Or find some Crepes.

serviceguy

In Druex. Last Control, 27 miles out. I'm close enough that I'm going to shoot for an Adrian Hands Society time. 88:55 - 90 hours. Going to leave at 9am just in case my legs stop working. If they feel good, I'll sit on the side of the road for a bit. Or find some Crepes.
crepes is always good.

qclabrat

Congrats Jim's and thanks again for the bucket list journey most here won't have the opportunity or ability to complete
Screenshot_20190822-080238.png

Top Bottom