Going Long and Hard.

The Kalmyk

Will be weird with the Controls being 1 off compared to the 200. I usually don't stop until the Jerseyville WaWa but that's at 120 miles now. Probably hit the 7-11 right before Marmalukes on Ocean Ave. That's about 1/2 way.

So the one time you do stop, are you softly watching the clock? Or just know when its time?

Wind on our backs heading west... 😁

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
So the one time you do stop, are you softly watching the clock? Or just know when its time?

Wind on our backs heading west... 😁

I don't watch the clock if I stop. When I'm planning on going fast I don't stop at all.

I just pre rode the 200, we will have a headwind the whole time. All day. Don't expect anything alse because you'll be disappointed. Headwind all day. Every direction. Even inside WaWa.

The Kalmyk

I don't watch the clock if I stop. When I'm planning on going fast I don't stop at all.

I just pre rode the 200, we will have a headwind the whole time. All day. Don't expect anything alse because you'll be disappointed. Headwind all day. Every direction. Even inside WaWa.

Lol- hope im wrong then.

Steve Vai

Recovery Day Commute on the Vado. Gary will have to wait for his beatdown because I is playing it safe for now. I also need to have 1,000 miles by the 15th so 🤯

Screenshot_20220511-192418_Chrome.jpg

And Dennis snagged top Commuter spot. Doubt anyone will take that from him.

Screenshot_20220511-192612_Chrome.jpg

Steve Vai

Cranbury 300k was great success!! I mean, it rained mostly all day but my only goal was to go sub 12 hours and click a completed 300 off the list.

Broke away with Ian like 1 mile in and we just rode off the front all day. Was nice having company. When I went into a low I'd sit in and recover and then I pulled for Ian when he was having a hard time. Teamwork makes the dream work.

PSX_20220514_180921.jpg

PSX_20220514_181028.jpg

strava1715614716316350643.jpg

And uh, suck it Gary!!

Screenshot_20220514-175910_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom