Going Long and Hard.

I took that picture this morning apparently just up the trail from where someone offed themselves in the morning. They had the road blocked off but I didn't think anything of it. Didn't find out until right before my ride home.

I took that picture this morning apparently just up the trail from where someone offed themselves in the morning. They had the road blocked off but I didn't think anything of it. Didn't find out until right before my ride home.
Word is the body was burning 🔥 too so I doubt they did that themselves…

This sounds like the making of a Netflix thing. Would certainly be better than that weird British Kid Toucher one. That shit gave me the creeps for days.

Unfortunately I know every single thing my bike does wrong within 5 seconds of it doing the thing so that would be a boring watch.

Oh yeah, let's do it.

Apparently, it was a suicide? I wouldn't even begin to understand using FIRE as a way to go. There's definitely a story just in that. FIRE? Holy hell is that terrible.

Also, they closed down the park, had cop cars and the FBI everywhere. Helicopters. The road was closed. And that didn't even make the town police blotter? When a Huffy is stolen in town it gets posted to Facebook 3 minutes later. Sounds like an inside job.

I find it especially interesting as this BBC podcast we’re listening to is this weird dead woman found in 1970 in Norway that the police claim was accident/suicide.

So basically I think Gock is with the Norwegian Secret Police.

He was wearing khakies.
With white socks and these...

6C8E6B44-D35D-428C-8257-ABF2A5D8BAF9.jpeg

No update on fire suicide guy. Was hoping to hear it was some weird accident and not someone actually lighting themselves on fire on purpose.

No update on fire suicide guy. Was hoping to hear it was some weird accident and not someone actually lighting themselves on fire on purpose.
I remember a Buddhist monk in Vietnam burned himself in protest. That film was really eerie at the time.

My neighbor did commit suicide by fire, she went down by the river with a jug of fuel and doused herself. Maybe it was a cry for help (river) but she ended up in the ICU for a long time before passing. So, don't do that.

Back
Top Bottom