Going Long and Hard.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
happy-birthday.gif

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Been a pretty baller week up here on the hill. Pile of S-Works Builds went out plus some fun builds for stock.

S-Works Stumpy EVO Build.

PSX_20211202_113725.jpg

S-Works Stumpy. S3 went out but we have an S4 still.

20211201_123556.jpg

Ultra rare Speed of Light S-Works Tarmac SL7 went out today. We had another one on the line but only 1 came into stock and I'm pretty they're all completely gone forever.

PSX_20211202_113615.jpg

S-Works Turbo Levo.

20211119_170352.jpg

S-Works Epic and a pile of Stumpys...

20211119_170344.jpg

Cassinonorth

Been a pretty baller week up here on the hill. Pile of S-Works Builds went out plus some fun builds for stock.

S-Works Stumpy EVO Build.

View attachment 172144

S-Works Stumpy. S3 went out but we have an S4 still.

View attachment 172145

Ultra rare Speed of Light S-Works Tarmac SL7 went out today. We had another one on the line but only 1 came into stock and I'm pretty they're all completely gone forever.

View attachment 172146

S-Works Turbo Levo.

View attachment 172147

S-Works Epic and a pile of Stumpys...

View attachment 172148

Any Epic Evos coming through?

Steve Vai

Actually, I have a S-Works in NYC and a pile of S-Works/Comp/Experts in our Connecticut Shop. I should get these brought to Summit...

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 7.37.57 AM.png

Steve Vai

What are those weird letters next to the bike name mean? I only deal in S# sizes.

XC bikes. Surprised they don't come in centimeters like road bikes. 🤣

For realz though. I think I'm gonna get an Epic Evo as my Demo. And a Stumpy. And maybe an Aethos. And a new Crux. And maybe a VadoSL just for the heck of it.

Cassinonorth

XC bikes. Surprised they don't come in centimeters like road bikes. 🤣

For realz though. I think I'm gonna get an Epic Evo as my Demo. And a Stumpy. And maybe an Aethos. And a new Crux. And maybe a VadoSL just for the heck of it.

If and when you do get that Epic Evo in stock give me a shout, I'm looking for something downcountry ish for next year.

Top Bottom