Going Long and Hard.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
20211122_120917.jpg

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
My new Fat Bike is in Malaysia now. That's better than I expected. I ordered it from a sketchy shop in Indonesia that I was 100% sure was a scam. After calling them and talking to an actual person and paying for it, I got a tracking number that's been working. I'm now only 90% sure it's a scam. I should've had @liong71er stop by the shop first to make sure. Anyway...It's an Adventure!!

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 4.03.19 PM.png

Sven Migot

My new Fat Bike is in Malaysia now. That's better than I expected. I ordered it from a sketchy shop in Indonesia that I was 100% sure was a scam. After calling them and talking to an actual person and paying for it, I got a tracking number that's been working. I'm now only 90% sure it's a scam. I should've had @liong71er stop by the shop first to make sure. Anyway...It's an Adventure!!

View attachment 171546
#fatbikesareallaboutadventure

liong71er

View attachment 171546
Rodalink,Is legit shop

yeah,You should have Call me first,
next time contact me first

don't worry you will get your Frame,but it will took longer tho!

Top Bottom