Going Long and Hard.

I mean, you can find a book or research paper supporting anything you believe these days so, Warren isn't wrong. None of us are.
That is soooo true, sadly.

I would say the line in the sand here is the fact that you don't have to kill the bees to get the honey (unless you're like that farmer that would eat the pork one limb at the time because he couldn't bear the thought of killing the poor animal).

I would say the line in the sand here is the fact that you don't have to kill the bees to get the honey (unless you're like that farmer that would eat the pork one limb at the time because he couldn't bear the thought of killing the poor animal).

You are correct, that is the line between Vegetarian and Vegan.

exploiting the bees (didn't you see the movie?). same with chickens - they are dumb as a stump and would die the night you don't take care of them.
the eggs aren't fertilized, so they have no value other than food... Cows milk - ok, maybe we extend the cycle a bit.. - they'd get eaten too left on their own.

YET - the vegans eat seeds, each one capable of creating a living organism.

Synergy is the way. we take care of the bees, the chickens, the cows, in turn we get to harvest. this seems right no?

Vegans can't have pets either - unless they are rescue. kinda like a loophole in a tax law.

i spend way too much time overthinking stuff.

vegans are good people.

Last edited:
come on now, my sides are sore enough!

dice-man-oh.gif

Deadlift day followed by very long call with trainer/nutritionist/coach. Long enough that I couldn't ride my bike. We're working on a game plan to hit the ITI full beast mode. It's insanely expensive so if you know anyone that wants a P.3, let me know 🤣🤣🤣

Lunch. Leftovers from yesterday because it's 2x450 gram servings...Science? Nutrition? IDK, my Program doesn't start until October so I'm freeballing it...

20210827_132839.jpg

Got home just in time to save some of my stuff before the basement filled up. 7 of 12 bikes made it upstairs with hopefully minor damage. REEB and Fat Bike were laying down and completely underwater. Stormy Zipps filled up with water. Camping gear relocated.

20210901_220207.jpg

20210901_220221.jpg

image000002(1).jpg

image000001(2).jpg

image000000(1).jpg

My wife didn't even realize it was raining because she was too busy on FB warning people about the storm...

Sorry to see this. That is a lot of water. I feel for you; one of my sump pumps either has a sticky switch or was overwhelmed. I got a little water which was annoying but you really got swamped 👎 Hope you have a better day today!!

Sump was on the whole time, just totally overpowered by the amount of water. Basement was totally empty this morning so, I think we came out 👍

20210902_073934.jpg

School was canceled today so I'll have the boys clean everything else up. I'll have to strip the bikes to make sure they don't rust. Luckily I brought Rusty into work so it wasn't involved in any of this...

Back
Top Bottom