Going Long and Hard.

iman29

I officially started working for Specialized this afternoon. Out of the trial period!! They made me the Northeast Service Manager. My territory right now is 11 or 12 stores with a Dealer Hub in NYC opening in Spring. My home base will still be Summit so I can continue working on my homie's bikes, I'll be traveling the rest of the time. Job Description is pretty wide and will range from setting up stores, training staff, and hosting IBD Training Events and SBCU Seminars on the East Coast. It's a monster promotion with pages of perks, much excite!!

Yes, 1 of those perks is a free 24lb S-Works Stumpy 😍😍😍
sweet congrats.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Congrats, Jim! Well deserved and I'm glad you'll still be around.

Here's Jim driving his new SAG car to open the NYC flagship store.

1642800359035.png

Last edited:

pygmypony

I officially started working for Specialized this afternoon. Out of the trial period!! They made me the Northeast Service Manager. My territory right now is 11 or 12 stores with a Dealer Hub in NYC opening in Spring. My home base will still be Summit so I can continue working on my homie's bikes, I'll be traveling the rest of the time. Job Description is pretty wide and will range from setting up stores, training staff, and hosting IBD Training Events and SBCU Seminars on the East Coast. It's a monster promotion with pages of perks, much excite!!

super sweet! congrats! does this mean you are no longer allowed to ride a fat bike?

liong71er

Congratulations
i hope you made your way down here someday!!👍

krink

Eddie Munster

Congrats Jim!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
PSX_20220121_203013.jpg

If you guessed Seafoam Green Stumpy Pro you win, well, nothing but yay you. I decided on one of these because it fits my vibe better than a black S-Works.

Swapped the stock XO1 cassette and chain for my Copper XX1 stuff. Zipp Moto wheels instead of the Roval Traverse. Tan Wall Butcher/Ground Control. Will run the stock Fox suspension and peasant dropper until Sram has parts to send me.

Most excited about SWAT. Throwing my stupid fanny pack in the garbage!!

w_b

This was one of the main reasons I didn't immediately leave when we were bought. I've been maxed out position wise for basically 20 years and I knew there would be opportunity with Specialized.
If only they’d just license the DW Link already.

w_b

But FSR is dope son. It's still my favorite FS design. Except for my Salsa, every FS bike I've owned has been FSR, even the Sqweeb.

Indeed. I started drinking the Horst link KoolAid back in ‘98 and it revolutionized the way we (all) rode. DW so far seems right on par; just disappears back there doin’ what it do.

Top Bottom