Going Long and Hard.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Fat Bike Shipping Adventure, I think all parties involved went out of business. Shop is MIA, Shipping Company site disappeared, phone and site are gone. Luckily I used PayPal and submitted a claim so, we'll see.

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 12.35.25 PM.png

Steve Vai

Plus side, my new Salsa rack came in and it fits like a dream. I might be able to run a HuDu out back now.

20220118_200818.jpg

I'm gonna run a second stuff sack in between the rack and post. They make a bag for that spot but I think I just want to run my Parka in there for super easy access. It stuffs down into a 15l bag so it doesn't need much more than a Voile strap.

serviceguy

Plus side, my new Salsa rack came in and it fits like a dream. I might be able to run a HuDu out back now.

View attachment 176488

I'm gonna run a second stuff sack in between the rack and post. They make a bag for that spot but I think I just want to run my Parka in there for super easy access. It stuffs down into a 15l bag so it doesn't need much more than a Voile strap.
That Topeak rack looked massive compared to the Salsa 197 that I have on my Mukluk, I'm surprised it was limiting your options. granted I ''only' run 80mm rims, the HUDU does have plenty of clearance with the Salsa rack.

You need to put some intermediate chainring with an offset displacement and run two separate chains on that thing, looks like you're cutting into the tire big time...may seen save you moneys in chains n the long term...positioning maybe a b###h !

Steve Vai

We're totally in the dark right now. They're out breaking trail and setting up ways in/out of Checkpoints so at least for now it seems like game on. They usually send the finalized Athlete Guide 30 days out.

Steve Vai

That Topeak rack looked massive compared to the Salsa 197 that I have on my Mukluk, I'm surprised it was limiting your options. granted I ''only' run 80mm rims, the HUDU does have plenty of clearance with the Salsa rack.

You need to put some intermediate chainring with an offset displacement and run two separate chains on that thing, looks like you're cutting into the tire big time...may seen save you moneys in chains n the long term...

It was the height that limited it. The width is massive on the Topeak rack. I've been running that tire for 4 or 5 years now so it's got a lot of use. The chain rubbed against it on my Fatboy too. It doesn't rub anymore with my new hokey Sramano 10-speed set-up.

Steve Vai

If it's on this year, when's your last day at work before you leave? I have a friend that is pretty bad about bicycle maintenance, and I suspect he should probably have you do bicycle things for him before you leave.

Plane leaves February 25th. I might not ever be back.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
75 hours on the mastodon. Should it come to visit you?
asking for the fork.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If it's on this year, when's your last day at work before you leave? I have a friend that is pretty bad about bicycle maintenance, and I suspect he should probably have you do bicycle things for him before you leave.

does this friend even know the work maintenance? AFAF

liong71er

These are the guys. The guy kept the updates good for a while and then, no more.

View attachment 176495
Jim,,I did some research and asked some peoples i know,,I'm sorry you got scammed
those phone numbers(i called) doesn't exist anymore,not even in Whatsapp
sorry, i hope you recover your money from paypall

ps:if you need some assistance just hit me up next time!✌️

signed
"YourMom"🤣

Top Bottom