Going Long and Hard.

Except for the Cannondales. Cannondale will never be cool. Ever.

Did Matt pay you to say that? and get a lefty dig in?

The cannondales i own are not cool (even if they are all plastic)
this should not be extended to DG (he had an s6evo) - does he still have the F29?

Did Matt pay you to say that? and get a lefty dig in?

The cannondales i own are not cool (even if they are all plastic)
this should not be extended to DG (he had an s6evo) - does he still have the F29?

Cannondale was never cool. We all just rode them because the rep gave them to everyone for free. My Lefty hatred extends back to day one. Matty is wise.

Cannondale was never cool. We all just rode them because the rep gave them to everyone for free. My Lefty hatred extends back to day one. Matty is wise.
Those cannondale mtb IG edits are awesome doe.

And your hero rode one
1579660292789.jpg

Last edited:
1/22

Weights.
PSX_20200122_104622.jpg

Commute to work plus Lunch Ride. Trails were poop and I ended up walking out to the road and heading back to the shop. Should've ridden the Road Bike but I like riding in the woods at Lunch.

IMG_20200122_150351_270.jpg

Mike G got transferred to the Summit shop so I have someone to ride home with. He lives a few minutes from me so that's gonna be cool. And he's strong AF so I could benefit from the extra work.

3:21 total - 175.8lbs. Hit 11% Body Fat this morning so we're getting close. And be we, I mean me.

Never been a cannondale guy myself, I guess it’s one of those love or hate thing...

I've actually owned more Cannondales than any other bike brand I've ridden. Mostly because they broke and I got a new one every few months. You can probably dig up my review of each one buried somewhere in this thread. Only 1 of them would've been positive, and that would be the original China SuperSix. The CAAD9 was also tolerable at the time, but when I ride one now I need to schedule a Dental appointment afterwards. Of course the Slate has a following because, Ted King.

1/23

Morning Swole.
PSX_20200123_084118.jpg

Recovery Day on the bike so just an easy spin through South Mountain. The other side of the road was perfect!!

IMG_20200123_162604_914.jpg

Got to break in some new goodies from the mothership today. A lot more stoppy than the Level Ultimates I currently run.

20200120_104720.jpg

Not anything related, but, anyone spin the new Eminem? It's dope AF.

Screenshot_20200123-202933_Apple Music.jpg

1:52 total - 174.8lbs. I've dropped 20 pounds since October 1st. Technically, I hit my original today, but I still have some room left so I'm gonna see what I bottom out at.

What brakes did you put on or is that hush hush ?

I hope blue stays okay today with the temps raising, I wanted to hit that later today.

Back
Top Bottom