Going Long and Hard.

It means that you have leg muscle mass. BMI is made for the general public, who don't work out except for posting anonymously on the web.

IMG_20200120_091544-01.jpeg

1/16

Hour in the dungeon.

View attachment 116517View attachment 116518

1:23 at Lunch on Shifty McSquishy Pants. Finally figured out a good loop for my lunch break. Technically, today is a recovery day.

View attachment 116519
View attachment 116520

Also. Who wants to go on an adventure?

Fatty McStretchy Face.

View attachment 116521

Also also. I stepped in shit and just got an invite to race in Iceland. Much excite!!

View attachment 116522

2:23 total - 178lbs.
sweet new rig! i'm down for a mega fat bike adventure anytime!

1/18

Took Fatty McStretchy Balls out for a nice all the surfaces ride. Started snowing pretty hard while I was in Keyport and I didn't have enough things to commit to a full day Adventure so I turned around there. Was the right amount of adventure.

View attachment 116662View attachment 116663View attachment 116664View attachment 116665View attachment 116666View attachment 116667

4:17 total - 177.5lbs.

I bought a new fancy scale that does all the things so I'm gonna set that up and these results may vary.

That last picture of the bike bridge over Route 1 on the Middlesex Greenway? (my old hood)

what is the primary factor to choose the blackborow over, say, the mukluk? is is the extra storage capacity you get with the bigger frame? or does that longer wheelbase yield other advantages? or is it just that the long-ass frame looks cool AF?

what is the primary factor to choose the blackborow over, say, the mukluk? is is the extra storage capacity you get with the bigger frame? or does that longer wheelbase yield other advantages? or is it just that the long-ass frame looks cool AF?

The 2 biggest advantages is where the storage capacity is and having a longer wheelbase is more stable in bad snow conditions. Like anything else, have weight centered around the middle of the bike is a lot better than having it hang off either end. I swapped to a rear mounted system last year and the difference was huge. My reason for getting this is to have room to run enough gear to ride to Nome. I ride a Medium frame so I don't have a lot of space in my frame bag.

Back
Top Bottom