Going Long and Hard.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Looks easy right? It took everything from curling my toes to the ground to squeezing my other hand and everything in between to hold the quarter there for 5 seconds. Do that throughout the day. View attachment 116244
giphy.gif

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Thats for pinch grip! Really good for working the pinky which is the achilles heal. When you work that focus on you shoulder you had surgery on. Then your lats, then your glutes ,then digging your feet into the ground. That is neurological strength training. Not how much weight and how many times.

What Cult are you following at the moment, and is there a way we can save you?

The Kalmyk

I was abducted when i was around 8? I think it was 1983 the last time i saw THEM? They had little eyes and big bodies. I remember i couldn’t free myself from their grip.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
For you its more that you dont do weights year round otherwise you would put muscle on- because you’re built like that son! That article makes sense but what it fails to mention is body type and muscle fiber. It’s assuming the said endurance athlete is some like Woody- 6’2, 180lbs. with a 32 inch inseam. In regards to cycling, im a mesomorph playing an ectomorph’s game!
View attachment 116209
26DA9343-BF76-40C3-A863-4FDCD09C3ACD.jpeg

Top Bottom