Going Long and Hard.

pygmypony

PI tip...within 6 - 8 hours of exposure, shower and use a washcloth to scrub every inch of skin with Gojo or any other pumice based cleaner....i get PI if the wind blows the wrong way and this has worked for me.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Showers are for peasants.

movie-monty-python-holy-grail-peasants.jpg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
PI tip...within 6 - 8 hours of exposure, shower and use a washcloth to scrub every inch of skin with Gojo or any other pumice based cleaner....i get PI if the wind blows the wrong way and this has worked for me.

depending on your level of sensitivity you can have a rash from it in like 10 minutes, so while that works for some, i personally am toast if i dont get it off within an hour, after that im just minimizing the damage. Im trialing a barrier product (pre-exposure lotion) that is supposed to help, will report back later.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Day #3. It was less hot at first with a reverse of the brutal climb we did last night to start. Left before anything at the resort opened so, no breakfast. Was a long 45 miles out to the first Control and a meal. Rest of the day was stellar. We found a Brewery in Front Royal with showers for cyclists so we ate and cleaned up. Heading back to Dirty Jersey now.

20190805_121331.jpg
IMG_20190805_190709_700.jpg

Top Bottom