Going Long and Hard.

qclabrat

This customer does the Haute Route series. There are no weight limits. This is also one of 3 of these level bikes he owns, the other 2 are also here for rebuilds. And his wife has a similar collection.
1556761917537.png

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
dam, 22k...I guess if you're rich and dont own a ferrari, this sport is peanuts.

I guess a better question is what would be the equivalent in a FS mountain bike at $20K build?
I have had many versions of my scalpel between 21.5-22...(before i put a dropper on it) To me that was about as low as I could get it and it still survive a race. But if you were to start with the highest end cannondale, or Epic, etc....at like 12,000....Then go shopping at fair wheel bikes (MCFK carbon stuff) you could probably get it to 20gs...maybe 19-20lb range....But it would probably suck to ride on trails around here outside of 6mile.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
dam, 22k...I guess if you're rich and dont own a ferrari, this sport is peanuts.

You definitely don't want to hear about this guy's car collection. Or, that all of these bikes are getting shipped across Europe so he has a bike at each of his houses. Or, the car collection he has at each one of those houses. Or, about his wife's bike collection. And car collection. And yes, I've already offered to become his personal mechanic.

RobW

You definitely don't want to hear about this guy's car collection. Or, that all of these bikes are getting shipped across Europe so he has a bike at each of his houses. Or, the car collection he has at each one of those houses. Or, about his wife's bike collection. And car collection. And yes, I've already offered to become his personal mechanic.
you already are... he know where to find you. ;)

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Been off the bike for a week and change with some sort of tooth infection that I've been ignoring since Alaska. Because ain't nobody got time for that. Now it spread into my sinuses and needs medical attention so I'll probably do that. Maybe before the 300k this week.

IMG_20190507_103112_750.jpg

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
It's been quite a while since I've had a good weekday evening group road ride locally available. I miss that stuff.

Top Bottom