JH Thursday morn?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone around Thursday(10/16) morning to show me trails? I have off from work that day and am going to explore JH but its always better to have a local lead the way to the best trails. I am an intermediate rider who can handle 2 hours.

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
I may be able to make it Thursday either at 7:30 or 8:00. I have to be done by 9:30. Any idea of the wether forecast? It's pretty brutal if it's wet. I should have a better idea tomorrow if I can do it. Let me know if the time works for you.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can get there for 7:30. Last forcast I heard was chance of rain in the pm, so an eary ride should work.

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Good ride guys. It was a lot of fun. Leaves are starting to fall, but still good traction, especially with the 2.5s on the rigid

Panhead

This might turn into a new thing for me- 7-9:00 ride then off to work. Thanks for the tour Pete, very impressed with the "antique" Kona rigid with the home made singulator running 32/16. Not bad for running the small wheels. Good news is the shoulder held up, just need 5 advils when I got home

Last edited:

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for the tour, glad I was able to tag along. JH is definitely a place I'd go back to. See you at Wayway on the 26th.

Top Bottom