JH: Rocks and a New Cassette Wanted

kush

Rode the course, plus a bit more. Half the ride was a night ride. Makes it interesting ...

OTB 2x. never happened before on any single trail

The implication is that now the top 2 rings on my cassette are smooshed together. Nice. Meaning I don't have the top 3 rings to use.

Does anyone have a sram pg990 cassette (9 speed, 11-34t, or actually anything decent , cash paid on spot :)

Don't know if I love it or hate it. Will let you know tomorrow

Some stuff really fun, some sneaks up on you and kicks you in the arse

I said hello to everyone I saw.

People either hated it or loved it. SOme weren't going to ride it after pre-riding it. I'm still in like flynn with my new 6x2.

CrossAddict

Rode the course, plus a bit more. Half the ride was a night ride. Makes it interesting ...

OTB 2x. never happened before on any single trail

The implication is that now the top 2 rings on my cassette are smooshed together. Nice. Meaning I don't have the top 3 rings to use.

Does anyone have a sram pg990 cassette (9 speed, 11-34t, or actually anything decent , cash paid on spot :)

Don't know if I love it or hate it. Will let you know tomorrow

Some stuff really fun, some sneaks up on you and kicks you in the arse

I said hello to everyone I saw.

People either hated it or loved it. SOme weren't going to ride it after pre-riding it. I'm still in like flynn with my new 6x2.

Now that I'm only racing single speed. I have a left over, lightly used 12-34 XTR cassette. PM me if intrested. Peace

~rfoco

Top Bottom