JH Preeride on Fri 9/12 at 5pm

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Going out Friday for a somewhat casual ride of the race course in JH and maybe more, time permitting. I'm gonna meet at the gate on Airport Rd at 5. Let Me know if you plan on attending. Again, just checkin out the course. Consider it a guided tour, by a misguided individual:confused:.

MMuller

Keeping my eyes on the skies. Long trip for me and hate to get rained out. Will figure out by 3pm.

MMuller

Rain down here, dammit. Sure it's rideable but have to opt out. Gigging at Maxwell's in Hoboken Wed. night so maybe I'll cruise up early afternoon and find my way, maybe 3ish.

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Well I made it up after stopping home and finding my basement flooded. Sorry if I missed anyone. Anywho, the trails are shedding the water nicely and all the trails were designed well, so not so much puddling or erosion. I'll schedule more preerides this week for those interested.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Well I made it up after stopping home and finding my basement flooded. Sorry if I missed anyone. Anywho, the trails are shedding the water nicely and all the trails were designed well, so not so much puddling or erosion. I'll schedule more preerides this week for those interested.

This is called karma: ride JH in the rain, ye shall have flooded basement. ;)

Top Bottom