jersey sizing help!!!!!!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
ok well ive never bought a jersey before and theres a few online that i was looking at and i need some help with sizing. normally i wear large t-shirts. i have pretty wide shoulders, they are usually a tiny snug but i like my shirts that way. someone has told me that jerseys will run a little small and if i want it to fit right to buy a size larger than i normally wear. so XL instead of L. does this rule of thumb sound correct to the rest of you? thanks in advance!

BiknBen

Every brand is different and you will find that sizes vary widely. While I tend to wear one size, each time I have to get a jersey without trying it on it is a crap shoot.

My advise?
-Go to a shop and pay a premium but leave with a jersey that fits.
-Order three sizes from the online place and plan to send two back.

walter

Fourth Party
My jerseys range between XL and XXL depending on the brand. I normally wear an XL shirt. Keep in mind that most manufacturers run differently, as well as offering a race, club, and normalish type shirt.

I say that unless you are familiar with the brand, buy some from a store first. Unless you don't mind returning if it doesn't work out.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
im actually looking at the ones on the IMBA site. they have sizing charts on there so im pretty confident on the sizing. and worse case scenario if i have to ship it back i work for ups, lol.

LandCruiser

Every brand is different and you will find that sizes vary widely. While I tend to wear one size, each time I have to get a jersey without trying it on it is a crap shoot.

My advise?
-Go to a shop and pay a premium but leave with a jersey that fits.
-Order three sizes from the online place and plan to send two back.

How about if I order a set of those B@lls on BikeNBens avatar? My B@lls are size XL, should I order XXL???

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
anybody know anything about imba's return policy? i cant find anything on the site about it.

cant you see we.re talking about balls and fat...screw the return policy...JK...i have no idea...id imagine tags and proffffff of purchase and pos a phone call would be in order for a return...

idbrian

Crotch Rot
Fox jerseys are awesome. They are Jerseys that don't look like jerseys, and fit as would regular shirts. Jerseys and shorts are expensive as h#ll. I've saved a ton of money by frequently checking www.steepandcheap.com. But recently they had a bike specific spin off called www.chainlove.com. But you have to frequently check it. I'm on my computer a lot so i use there tool that shows the current deal at the bottom of my browser.

In fact right now there is an awesome deal on pair of XL shorts on chainlove. To big for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom