Jersey Pickles

rlb

Sharing for those who like to support a local business who is also excellent at what they do.

And maybe I am late to the party, but we randomly bought some pickles from this place at a farmers market. Glad we did, because they are delicious. Went back today for more.

So far I've tried:
Hot and spicy (I could eat a whole quart of these without thinking twice)
Kosher dill
Half sour
Cucumber salad (has a relish like taste to it)

I will make my way through the whole menu eventually. I highly recommend if you are a pickle fan!

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pickle fan here and our town also has a pickle store. Kilhaney"s Pickles and they have awesome pickled onions too.

Reactions: rlb

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Does it help with cramping? Is this your secret?

I do not subscribe to that myth. Cramping is caused by your body not being able to flush lactic acid fast enough. You either need to decrease your effort or increase your lactic threshold. Neither of those sell things though.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Those in Bergen Co should look for Doc Pickle at the farmers markets.
I stock up like it was beer.

Reactions: rlb

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes, pickle juice does stop cramping to an extent but it’s not what you probably think and it may not necessarily be a good long-term strategy.

onetracker

I love pickles!!! We make homemade refrigerator pickles all the time. Super easy. A zillion recipes on the interwebs. The secrets are good vinegar, garlic and jalapeños. Give it a shot!!! Tasty, save some cash, use recycled containers and what else is there to do during a pandemic.

Top Bottom