Jefferson twp, 4pm, 8-14, 10+, minimal climbing

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i want to map out some of the valleys finer quad and dirt bike trails. this will be fun but probably somewhat quick. no pressure, very little climbing. meet at Ackerson Field on ridge rd between russia rd and schoolhouse rd. jefferson township.

take oak ridge rd from rt 23 to the stop light, go right. you are now on ridge rd.

take a right on berkshire valley rd from rt 15. go to the stop light(7-10 miles), go left. you are now on ridge rd.

glen rd from sparta becomes ridge rd in jefferson.

Ackerson Field has a large 'gravel'(millings) parking lot and a couple of baseball fields.

*i will not be able to read or respond to this till after the ride. just show up if you want to or don't if you dont.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
i want to map out some of the valleys finer quad and dirt bike trails. this will be fun but probably somewhat quick. no pressure, very little climbing. meet at Ackerson Field on ridge rd between russia rd and schoolhouse rd. jefferson township.

take oak ridge rd from rt 23 to the stop light, go right. you are now on ridge rd.

take a right on berkshire valley rd from rt 15. go to the stop light(7-10 miles), go left. you are now on ridge rd.

glen rd from sparta becomes ridge rd in jefferson.

Ackerson Field has a large 'gravel'(millings) parking lot and a couple of baseball fields.

*i will not be able to read or respond to this till after the ride. just show up if you want to or don't if you dont.

Has the wind tunnel testing proven that it is faster with or without the beard??

Top Bottom