Jeff Lenosky Demo: Cycle Works, July 12

Shaggz

A strong 7
Our good friends at Cycleworks will be hosting a customer appreciation day on Saturday, July 12. According to Frank, they had over 300 people stop by last year, and this year promises to be even better. Highlights include food, bands, booths and Jeff Lenosky, to name a few. Frank slipped up and mentioned there were some other surprises in store for the day, including some other guest appearances, but he was tight lipped when I pressed him on the issue...

You can get more details by calling the shop at (973) 347-3733 or using the contact information below:

http://cycleworks206.com/shopnews/?p=6

Phone:
(973) 347-3733 Email: info@cycleworks206.com
Mailing Address:

55 Route 206Stanhope, NJ 07874

Shaggz

A strong 7
Festivities run from 12:00 -6:00 and Jeff Lenosky will be putting on shows at 1:00 and 4:00. There will be food, music, activities for the whole family and lots of giveaways, including a bike or 3.

DD-

Who saw the Lenosky show at Cycle Works this past weekend?

Allamuchy Joe and I were there - this was the third time we'd seen Jeff's show, in a word...AMAZING ! I'm always surprised that he can get his bike to do that stuff on purpose - mine will only do some of those bike tricks when I don't expect it :hmmm: maybe that's just "operator error" :rofl:

Thanks Cycle Works - you guys throw a fun party !

DD-

I promised John we'd ride some "interesting" bikes into the lot. We'll leave it at that...

Guess you guys were the ones on the modified "tall" bikes?? they were so cool - I still don't get how you stop and get off them without totally crashing :hmmm:

Top Bottom