Jamis Dakar XCR?

K

klutch

My buddy rides one and loves it. He's probably had it about 5months now and says how great it is every time he rides it...

Glancing Aft

So she took the plunge and on friday, instead of getting the comp she bought the Jamis Dakar Expert. Better components all around and a much better fork. Oh and it's bright blue, so it's "cute"... Thanks for all the various feedback (post & PMs) from people on this, it's always great to have a community to turn to for help.

ytc100

So she took the plunge and on friday, instead of getting the comp she bought the Jamis Dakar Expert. Better components all around and a much better fork. Oh and it's bright blue, so it's "cute"... Thanks for all the various feedback (post & PMs) from people on this, it's always great to have a community to turn to for help.

Nice!
Let me know when she's feeling comfy on the bike. My girl and I would like to join you at the Tourne, Deer Park, Lewis Morris, or KVSP sometime if you're up for it.

Nimrod

Jamis is a great company, good value for the money.

That being said... I have the Jamis XC Pro, its a great "all around bike".
This is my second Jamis, I'll buy another.

Jamis customer service is great. I snapped the top tube, in 3 or 4 days Jamis had a new frame in my hands. (The Frame was 1.5 years old:hmmm: )

Over the years I've amassed 6 or 8 frames "Kills" and Jamis was the best (hands down) to deal with

Nimrod

How in the world do you spike so many frames?

I buy good bikes, and at 5'-9'' and 175 pounds I don't know..... Ride allot?

Current Victim List as of 9-17-07

Jamis XC Pro = 1 (top tube)

Intense Tracers = 2 (chain Stays)

Lightspeed (forget name) Hard Tail 1 (Seat Stay)

Giant (forget name) full Suspension = 2 (Rocker Links)

Specialized Stump Jumper (seat stay) = 1

List is since (about 1999)

Top Bottom