jamesburg

Mare

Today is Pot luck halloween lunch at work. You should see all the food we have. Its going to get ugly......

Wow. We don't have that. We have a potluck for xmas, but not Halloween. WTF? My co-worker spilled oatmeal all over the floor today, but I am not stooping to that level.

Wobbegong

Wow. We don't have that. We have a potluck for xmas, but not Halloween. WTF? My co-worker spilled oatmeal all over the floor today, but I am not stooping to that level.

You'd be amazed how much food goes on here.

On thanksgiving, we deep fry turkeys. Christmas is just insane, we get tons of stuff from our contractors. We actually have a trailer sized smoker, complete with wheels and a license plate.....

Mare

I was only to one CX race before (Mercer County Park last year) and the course seemed smaller, but this one covers a good amount of the park. Looks better. Or am I just going crazy?

Wobbegong

I was only to one CX race before (Mercer County Park last year) and the course seemed smaller, but this one covers a good amount of the park. Looks better. Or am I just going crazy?

I thought the same. It does look big.

ArmyOfNone

The course is pretty spread out, but most of the action is near the start/finish and barriers. They are only a few feet from each other. There is a run up section is a crowd fav as well.

walter

Fourth Party
OK, cool. I am just going to ride straight down Bordentown Ave. into Jamesburg. We'll set a meeting time as we get closer.

Bud lights OK?:D

Mare

I will meet you guys at the park. I hope it's not freezing cuz I really don't feel like riding over there and standing around in my sweaty spandex.

Top Bottom