jamesburg

walter

Fourth Party
Sweet, looks like we will have a happy little party. Lets see if we can get some more heads there!!

THATmanMANNY

That doesnt work out well, does it. Your right, Jamesburg is right smack in the middle of us. Maybe I'll ride your way and meet up with you, we'll figure it out.

Peppers for everyone!!! :)

If I'm not on vaca that weekend, again, I'll ride over with you JP.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Last year's HPCX...

n1291834825_6499_8791.jpg

-Jim.

Mare

Cool, I will mark my calander. Is there other stuff going on there? I mean, if I ride my bike there can I just put it down somewhere and watch the races or are there other things going on that might get my attention? vendors, etc.

Thanks

Mendokers :)

Mare

I will be there. I live about 6 miles away, so I plan to bike over, maybe do some laps around the park and local roads, and cheer for the MTBNJers. Unless of course I am totally lazy - then I will drive, sit on the side, watch, and consume massive amounts of bon bons and lard.

walter

Fourth Party
For the holidays one year my sister made this slammin' vegetable lasagna.:rolleyes: After about 43 glasses of wine she fessed up and told us she bought it at Mendokers.

Mare

Chocolate mocha... I am sooo damn hungry! I had a muffin that was freaking good...better than all the bakeries mentioned above, cuz I made it! But not enough to hold me over.

Wobbegong

Chocolate mocha... I am sooo damn hungry! I had a muffin that was freaking good...better than all the bakeries mentioned above, cuz I made it! But not enough to hold me over.

Today is Pot luck halloween lunch at work. You should see all the food we have. Its going to get ugly......

Top Bottom