I've officially moved up to 30 - 39....yuk!

xc62701

Well as of 1 am this morning I hit the big 2-9. Does that mean I'm a 2-9'er? So with that I'll be 30 by the end of next year hence the 30-39 class move. I'm going to have a beer(or 5) and contemplate this. Maybe SS is the way to go. Anyway if you're reading this have a beer for me!

Up first is some Paulaner Octoberfest. If I'm feeling frisky I'll break into the stash of Arrogant Bastard...

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Happy birthday and welcome to the "fun" class!!

-Jim.

PS-I don't drink beer so I'll just say this Monster I'm drinking is for you!!

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Happy Birthday, whippersnapper. At 29, you're still wet behind the ears :)

If you really want to get dramatic about turning thirty, think about this: on the day of your 30th B-day you are officially closer to 40 than 20. :drooling:

dhsean

Ssssssshhhheeeesshhhh?

Try heading towards 37 next year and racing the 30-39 class. I passed the beer and I'm drinking Southern Comfort right now.

Happy Birthday

xc62701

Thanks for all the B'day wishes peeps! I just wish I could get outside and ride today but I'm not a fan of riding in rain and mush.

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
It's not all bad, Ryan- a little bird told me that one of the fastest guys in 30-39 Cat 1 is going pro next year. Happy holidays! ;)

dualfisted

whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Other than happy bday, all I've got to say is Whaaaaaa!! I can still ride a SS @ Ringwood in the snow, but I'm turning 30 (in a whole other 12 months) and I'll have to ride the semi-old guy class.... Whaaaaaaa!!! Anyone else hear the world's smallest violin playing jus for Ryan?? Haha, drink some beers and accept your fate!!!

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Other than happy bday, all I've got to say is Whaaaaaa!! I can still ride a SS @ Ringwood in the snow, but I'm turning 30 (in a whole other 12 months) and I'll have to ride the semi-old guy class.... Whaaaaaaa!!! Anyone else hear the world's smallest violin playing jus for Ryan?? Haha, drink some beers and accept your fate!!!

I thought 40-45 was semi-old guy class :(

Top Bottom