It's Upgrade Time

Glancing Aft

aka, didn't get wife/Gf permission yet ;) just kidding

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don't worry, she'll pop on here any minute and say "but your Rush is soooo cute"... If only Niner made a pink frame... :hmmm: Oh but then I'd have to ride a pink bike

Suhr40

I just picked up a Niner EMD9 frame to be used with some gears (1x9) for some of the races. It is pretty light and seems well built for the money. I used most of the parts from my mothballed stumpumper ht, so only really needed to add a fork and wheels. I haven't totally finished it yet, but you're welcome to try it out once it gets rolling.
I have also been super happy with the Van Dessel Ramble Tamble set up SS. It's been the only mountain bike I've ridden for the past 8 months, also available for a test ride. Both bikes are Large and have the Fox fork. I'll be at Kittatinny w/the SS for the race.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
this site is getting to you when riding 26ers makes you mad...

what is this world coming to!

still sorry to here no new bike though...

STB,

I didn't really mean to down my 26", it's more that I was already riding the new bike in my head:D.

I think I'll just work on getting better with my current bike and hopefully be even stronger when I eventually get a new bike.

But darn that Niner felt good (and about 8-10lbs lighter than my bike)! Spencer better lock the garage at night:rolleyes:.

Tim

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Paragon:D It's made by the guy who invented mountain biking in the first place;)

-Jim.

Top Bottom