It's true.........I'm a 29'er!!

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
ive been eyeing the Haro Mary SS as well.... Im going to have to check it out for myslef

I stopped by CycleWorks yesterday and Frank told me that an aluminum version of the Mary is coming this spring and will be a few hundred bucks cheaper than the steel version :hmmm:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I stopped by CycleWorks yesterday and Frank told me that an aluminum version of the Mary is coming this spring and will be a few hundred bucks cheaper than the steel version :hmmm:

Yep.. But keep in mind that it will offer a more harsh ride via the alloy frame. I am sure that we will sell a bunch due to the price though. In a full rigid bike I would prefer the ride of steel.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
ditto what j said. i put a rigid fork on my rig for a couple of rides and it was like i had a jackhammer on the front of the bike. painful. for smoother areas it would be great, but anywhere rocky, stock aluminum needs a suspension fork. especially ss.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
ditto what j said. i put a rigid fork on my rig for a couple of rides and it was like i had a jackhammer on the front of the bike. painful. for smoother areas it would be great, but anywhere rocky, stock aluminum needs a suspension fork. especially ss.

This is true. Though, I'd probably end up throwing a susp fork on either one eventually anyway....it's all part of the disease :drooling:

'Think I'll give 'em both a spin when the aluminum one is out...

Top Bottom