KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
91729671.jpg

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Last time I was at a festival in Waterloo Village Concert Field was for the first Lollapalooza. Boy how times have changed.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I'm looking to do the MS Tour 100 and it's the same weekend :mad2:

It was super hard to find a weekend where we didnt conflict with some kind of cycling event! Its real cool to look at the summer event schedule and see so many tours, festivals, races, etc. Two wheel power! :D

Hopefully you and others who are riding the tour can come out to the festival later in the day or evening.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Great development!

Nice work guys! Let me know what I can do to help. The art work is outstanding.

mwlikesbikes

freakin' swweeet! i'm putting it in my appointment book...... as soon as i buy one. i'll just carve the date in my desk!

Eileen

It was super hard to find a weekend where we didnt conflict with some kind of cycling event! Its real cool to look at the summer event schedule and see so many tours, festivals, races, etc. Two wheel power! :D

Hopefully you and others who are riding the tour can come out to the festival later in the day or evening.

It's probably impossible, there's always something going on somewhere. I'll hopefully try to make it :D

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG

What is so great about this location is that we can utilize 3 different parks -- Deer Park, Allamuchy North and Stephen's State Park. Between all these parks, folks of all riding abilities can enjoy a great ride in the woods.

Stephens in particular has had tons of work done in it by our very own Stratorcaster. With the Parks department's approval, Steve's been taking the lead on developing that place to add another great park to ride in the area!

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Me too. Stoked to be going back again for this. Most excellent.

Nice! Maybe we sniffed the same glue stick that day! Let's just say that this time around I plan to be much more coherent. Having said that, if we can get Ice T and Perry Ferrell there we'd be fools not to make it happen.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
nice!

if you guys need a hand with something - i'll pitch in when i can (i'll have a new addition to the family in april, so my freetime will be tight) but hit me up if you need a hand.

i used to book bands for cash while in school, so if you are thinking about some live music, i could help out with the organization there.

T

tlnj

Nice! Maybe we sniffed the same glue stick that day! Let's just say that this time around I plan to be much more coherent. Having said that, if we can get Ice T and Perry Ferrell there we'd be fools not to make it happen.

Not to mention Nine Inch Nails and Butthole Surfers. Yeah, I was there.

Top Bottom