Is this America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenMachine

GreenMachine

Again they can do whatever they want it's Apple's platform.
You’re not breaking any news here - It’s the fact that they would do it and are doing it is a bad look it’s a bad idea - it’s a sign of weakness and fear. Blocking the freedom of speech of numerous people is a bad idea for all of us.

You want to suspend Trump for a few days I get it fine but you permanently ban him?
By the way Twitter was failing Before Trump took over he kept them afloat.
Love him or hate him he was a lightning rod of ratings.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
You’re not breaking any news here - It’s the fact that they would do it and are doing it is a bad look it’s a bad idea - it’s a sign of weakness and fear. Blocking the freedom of speech of numerous people is a bad idea for all of us.

You want to suspend Trump for a few days I get it fine but you permanently ban him?
By the way Twitter was failing Before Trump took over he kept them afloat.
Love him or hate him he was a lightning rod of ratings.

So do you find an issue with accounts tweeting exactly what Trump tweeted getting banned when there were no repercussions for Trump himself? Trump is no longer getting special treatment and you have an issue with that.

who care's if twitter was or is failing so long as they don't get tax payer dollars idc, there are 1000s other social media apps and forums to take its place.

GreenMachine

So do you find an issue with accounts tweeting exactly what Trump tweeted getting banned when there were no repercussions for Trump himself? Trump is no longer getting special treatment and you have an issue with that.

who care's if twitter was or is failing so long as they don't get tax payer dollars idc, there are 1000s other social media apps and forums to take its place.
Max Twitter lets the leader of Iran post ... a supporter of worldwide terror.

I have no problem banning the person you cited.

I said bench Trump a few days .

ebarker9

Really ? The media - the police- the Biden Harris campaign gave the violent anti cop BLM a free pass as they looted stores burned police stations burned churches killed Cops - ran over Cops - attacked women - took over Portland & Seattle .
Trump should have rolled the tanks into those cities.

I'll just leave this here.

GreenMachine

I'll just leave this here.

They never came out and condemned the violent mob - ever .
But what they did do ?
“Thirteen members of Biden’s campaign staff donated to bail and — rioters — they’re getting them out of jail. Looters — they got them out of jail. And his running mate, Kamala, urged their supporters to do the same thing.”

Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris and Joe Biden staffers bailed out alleged child abuser, docs indicate

Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris and Joe Biden staffers bailed out alleged child abuser, docs indicate​

I’ll leave this here :

Attachments

• ED61A46C-9811-4D54-8448-0797FC27F377.jpeg
    ED61A46C-9811-4D54-8448-0797FC27F377.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 7

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Mean while Elon Musk is the richest man in the world.

White People love buying things that make them feel like they're doing something good even if it's significantly worse than what it replaces. Electric cars have accelerated Global Destruction 10 fold and people can't wait to max out another credit card on one. Good for Elon for being able to turn that fakeness into big money.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
They never came out and condemned the violent mob - ever .
But what they did do ?
“Thirteen members of Biden’s campaign staff donated to bail and — rioters — they’re getting them out of jail. Looters — they got them out of jail. And his running mate, Kamala, urged their supporters to do the same thing.”

Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris and Joe Biden staffers bailed out alleged child abuser, docs indicate

Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris and Joe Biden staffers bailed out alleged child abuser, docs indicate​

I’ll leave this here :

ebarker9

Yeah, I tried but members of their staff donated to a bail fund or something so your facts are apparently moot.

GreenMachine

Pure spin - Harris encouraged people to bail out Minnesota rioters - its undeniable.

Jerry Nadler on video called Antifa a myth

Joe Biden called antifa an ideology “ in his debate with Trump.

What the left did - while they Biden hidden in his basement watching Dr. Pol was kept silent while America burned.
They welcomed as much chaos as possible for Trump - be it the virus or police violence or looting.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Pure spin - Harris encouraged people to bail out Minnesota rioters - its undeniable.

Jerry Nadler on video called Antifa a myth

What the left did - while they Biden hidden in his basement watching Dr. Pol was kept silent while America burned.
They welcomed as much chaos as possible for Trump - be it the virus or police violence or looting.
I don't get it... its right there on Harris tweet. How is that spin?

ebarker9

Sounds familiar. Feel like I've heard that before somewhere. Oh! It was the Trump appointed FBI director.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Jake Sullivan, the Democratic aide tapped by President-elect Joe Biden to be the next White House national security advisor, previously downplayed Antifa, calling them “a loose collection of people on the internet.”

Over the summer, Sullivan opposed President Trump's earlier pledge to classify the left-wing group as a terrorist organization, the Daily Caller reported in June.
Mike... you said Biden never condemned the BLM rioting and looting.
You have Biden saying it on the YT I posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom