Is the a roadbike nj forum?

THATmanMANNY

Hi.

I've been googling and searching but nothing turned up. Is there a NJ forum like this but for road biking?

Like mtbr.com, roadbikereview.com gets to be too much. I like the local flava.

Let me know dudes.

ArmyOfNone

What exactly are you looking for? We have a great collection of seasoned roadies that can help you. Look no further!

THATmanMANNY

Just a NJ roadbike site just like this. So much easier to communicate with locals. Oh trust me I am all mtb but I will hit the road to commute to work. So while you're burning the all mighty dollar I will be riding past you with :D.

BTW I am looking for a road bike with rear rack eyelest a must. So that I don't have to switch wheelsets anymore for slicks. I guess I'll post that on the wanted section then.

ArmyOfNone

Just a NJ roadbike site just like this. So much easier to communicate with locals. Oh trust me I am all mtb but I will hit the road to commute to work. So while you're burning the all mighty dollar I will be riding past you with :D.

BTW I am looking for a road bike with rear rack eyelest a must. So that I don't have to switch wheelsets anymore for slicks. I guess I'll post that on the wanted section then.

1. We are way cooler than any matchy matchy or lime green jersey wearing fool.
2. We have separate forum dedicated to the skinny tire crowd.
3. Hi Norm!
4. Go to Halters speak to J and he will have the bike you desire.

Last edited:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
1. We are way cooler than any matchy matchy or lime green jersey wearing fool.

Be careful how you speak of the lime green guys, Manny rides with the Rutgers boys, they're in cahoots with those guys;)

-Jim.

PS-I still have my lime green kit, maybe next road ride I'll slow down to 12mph and ride in the middle of the road:rofl:

PPS-Freddy. Does Jdog pay you to send people to Halters? If not HE SHOULD!!

Top Bottom