InvertAlign2 Inversion Table

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman
InvertAlign2 Inversion Table
Up for sale slightly used $200 bucks..

IA2-three-qtrs-WebLrgr.gif

InvertAlign2's advanced design includes components that make this inversion table easy-to-use, comfortable, and most important...secure.

* UL Classified to medical equipment standards: Backed by independent certification to the strictest standards available (Medical Electrical Equipment, part I; General Requirements for Safety in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.)
* Heat-treated steel adds strength in key structural components
* Padded bed with accent stitching
* Precision-adjusting ankle lock system: features double-locking mechanism and gravity back-up feature; curved front ankle clamps for greater comfort and security
* Easy-reach support handles featuring built-in traction bars for added decompression
* Adjustable tether strap allows user to pre-set angle before inverting; remove all-together for full inversion
* Adjustable roller hinges with cam locks offer added stability and choice of three rates of rotation
* Precisely balanced rotation to any angle with the ability to lock in full inversion for stretching and exercise
* Auto-locking hinges to secure the bed frame from disconnecting from the base for portability and security during stretching or exercise
* Smooth, squeak-free rotation ensured by specialized pivot bearings and a de-rattler knob
* Powder-coated main shaft marked with height settings in both in. and cm. allow easy adjustment for users from 4’8” to 6’6” (142 to 198 cm)
* Asymmetrical frame with corner feet to protect floors and ensure stability
* High quality finishes include scratch-resistant powder coating
* Quick and easy assembly: 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly
* Value-added materials: Laminated Owner’s Manual comes attached to the unit; On-line demonstration
* Easily folds for storage to 28.5" x 19" x 66"
* Warranty: 1 Year

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
These are awesome. No joke. If I had the room in my place i would grab it.

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman
Unit Sold...
Thanks everybody.....
The bike is a little closer in buying.. Little by little, LOL

Top Bottom