Into the GNAR!

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
To save you guys the searching, Episode 6 with the infamous train gap... "don't case that sh!t".

Other than that, Diesel Wolf looks like an awesome trail i would love to ride (as do most PNW trails).

Last edited:
Reactions: don

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well that’s one way to test the new knee...

He had a video a few years back shredding A-Line at Whistler on a gravel bike. Crazy bike control.

Reactions: don

don

yes, this was a good one. Fun trails. I love how Remy just pops out of nowhere after he was talking about him and then joins the episode.
That section with Remy jumping in was great. Not sure if he was referencing Bender but the "that is my warm-up line" had me giggling. (Yohann's "you look like a lawyer" comment too :D )

Those 2 are really good together and the amount of knowledge they shared is incredible. I think it's because their styles are different like like Remy's trick with the stick so he can move it if needed vs Yohann's marking it a scribe show their style differences. And Yohann carrying more speed vs Remy a little slower but more pop.

It was my first time seeing how methodical Remy is. 10 walk ups and then 10 roll ups and if he isn't feeling it he saves it for another day. When he said he was looking at a feature for 2 years shows he is a little more human than I thought!

Hope they do more vids together. I would love to hear them speak french tho - it's crazy how well they explain things in a non native language!

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Haven’t watched this yet, but yeah their little French bromance is pretty entertaining lol. Their instagrams are always back and forth with one crashing the other’s photo shoot or whatever. Their attitudes and just genuine outlook on life are pretty amazing.

Top Bottom