Internet equipmnt Free to a good home GONE

ilnadi

If anybody needs (please only if you need it, not to put in a closet). All are clean, have power supplies but nothing else.
  1. Netgear WNDR3800 802.11a/b/n N600 wifi and Gb router. Works fine, we upgraded. Have power supply and maybe a manual somewhere.
  2. D-Link DGS-2205 Gb 5-port switch
  3. Netgear FS105 100Mb 5-port switch
  4. I have a bucket of ethernet cables if you need to connect these to something,
Curbside pickup in Clinton

dibs on these, will PM you later im on some work calls.

1. Netgear WNDR3800 802.11a/b/n N600 wifi and Gb router. Works fine, we upgraded. Have power supply and maybe a manual somewhere.
  2. D-Link DGS-2205 Gb 5-port switch

You're welcome. I'm just glad they went to good use.
Am I the only one cleaning out of boredom and realizing how much unused / unneeded/ broken stuff is in their house?

just ordered a memory card organizer, cause i have devices that need to be upgraded via card -
and they all have different card size limits. couldn't stand not being able to find them when needed.

purchased a dimmer switch that could handle 1,200W - i never installed it. Now that light array had LED
bulbs in it, and barely pulls 100W - so i installed a smart switch instead - and it cost 1/10th the price

i'm staring at a retired cisco small business router, managed hub, and access point - the router and hub
are still good - maybe i'll post that up. and i have one of those netgear gaming routers sitting around - but winners play wired:D

started organizing all the little electrical/electronics doodads that i've purchased over the years, and just end up in the nearest box.
homedepot is going to run out of organizers.

crazy times!

Back
Top Bottom