Intermediate Women’s Group Rides in central/northern NJ?

phillychris498

Hi all!

My mom has been getting more and more into mountain biking lately (just set up her bike with a dropper post). She rides Stephens and Nassau mostly and is getting more confident with her skills. She does have trouble putting together good loops for her skill set in Stephens outside of the maze and trestle trail (she did Hally Toe the other day and got lost at the top). I wanted to see if there are any group rides at the intermediate level (around 8 miles or so) for her to meet some friends to help her out and get some female riding partners. Thanks!

Hi all!

My mom has been getting more and more into mountain biking lately (just set up her bike with a dropper post). She rides Stephens and Nassau mostly and is getting more confident with her skills. She does have trouble putting together good loops for her skill set in Stephens outside of the maze and trestle trail (she did Hally Toe the other day and got lost at the top). I wanted to see if there are any group rides at the intermediate level (around 8 miles or so) for her to meet some friends to help her out and get some female riding partners. Thanks!

if she wants to come up to Lew Mo for wednesday rides: https://www.meetup.com/njmountainbiking/events/bpgqsrybckblb/

i should be there this week... it's co-ed tho. speed/distance depends on who shows up. but figure 1.5 hours and 8 ish miles. maybe more maybe less.

there's the trek women's brielle cyclery group and they ride the allaire area a lot... some of those ladies are FAST but i know they do ladies group rides... their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1263314177043534/ or if you PM me i can send your mom's contact info over to teresa and they can work something out.

Does she have available time during the week? My wife has a flex schedule and rides during the mornings at stephens. She knows the park well. If so I will PM her number.

Back
Top Bottom