Interested in riding Mercer...

skipper

I'm local to Allaire and ride Hartshorne on occasion...looking to venture elsewhere. I think I've been past Mercer County Park before, if I remember correctly.

What's the terrain like? Any fast downhills, technical sections? I looked at the map and it looks like there's a good variety of stuff based on the blue, red, orange, and yellow marked trails.

How many miles of trails are there?

Thanks.

I'm local to Allaire and ride Hartshorne on occasion...looking to venture elsewhere. I think I've been past Mercer County Park before, if I remember correctly.

What's the terrain like? Any fast downhills, technical sections? I looked at the map and it looks like there's a good variety of stuff based on the blue, red, orange, and yellow marked trails.

How many miles of trails are there?

Thanks.

really no hills, mostly fast, some sandy terrain and mud on the one side of the lake. Very rooty in sections. There is a good amount of miles though.

Check out clayton for some super fast wide single track with some quick uphills and fast downhills. Very smooth.

Make a point to get to 6 mile if it isn't too far, certianly worth the drive. The "twisties" is some of the best singletrack in NJ and the best in central NJ.

He said it all already.

After riding those two places, you would be hard pressed to have a REALLY good time at Mercer, unless you rode balls to the wall.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions