Injured rider?

elisa

So I was at Clayton on Sunday and I'm wondering how the guy (in the Green Avalanche) who thought he might have injured his side is?

I hope you are good?

Last edited:

al415

Banned
So I was at Clayton on Sunday and I'm wondering how the guy (in the Green Avalanche) who thought he might have injured his side is?

I hope you are good?

No way! I was at Clayton on Monday and found a free bike lying next to a green Avalanche.

Glenlivet12

You need to be careful, when the foliage builds up like that the slightest noise can send it hurtling towards you!

elisa

Ok well, Im serious...some guy may have hurt his rib cage on one side..said he crashed into a tree and his elbow went into his side. I was getting geared up and saw him struggling around his truck..asked him if he was OK..he said no. SO I walked over and he explained what happened. He couldnt lift his beautiful mountian bike up. So we lifted it on to the roof and tied it on..no bike rack. He was having issues with pain, ended up calling an ambulance. A husband and wife and three 3 boys were there towards the end. Anyway, I hope he is OK...

The police came and then an ambulance...when I came out from riding his truck and bike were gone. I hope he is OK..we gave him our number so he could let us know. But no word.
NIce guy, said his name was Mike...GLad I could help either way.

thebbforever

is the truck all jacked up (lifted) bigfoot style?

also, does he have a green all-mountain specialized bike?

if so, i've seen him there before a couple times...i actually saw him there last friday riding...

hope he is ok...

elisa

yes, the truck was all jacked up, and if you mean bigfoot style as in huge gorgeous treads on his huge round tires..I'd say yes!

His bike is def. specialized but I dont remember the color.

FYI..my friend who was with me left me a message saying Mike called, but no word on what was said. Im gonna assume hes Ok until I hear tomorrow...good news!

elisa

Not an injured rider

Ok...so "Mike" the once thought injured rider is OK...so happy...now I can laugh and not feel guilty while I'm watching spongebob...yay!
Seriously glad all is well....he was sore but nothing worse..!!
yippee I a! Ride on Mike...wear that protective gear , you said yourself that you go for the crazy stunts.....[/B]
peace and wind blown hair...

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions